When you want us to deliver…
- There is no minimum quantity order imposed.
- The delivery charge is $20.00 per location. An extra $20 surcharge is imposed for delivery orders on a Public Holiday.
- Delivery is FREE for orders above $200.00.
- An additional surcharge of $15.00 is imposed for deliveries to Sentosa Island.
- No deliveries are made to Jurong Island, Changi Airport, Paya Lebar Airbase or Airline Road.
- Deliveries are made between 9am-1pm.
- Deliveries are made to only accessible buildings within the island of Singapore
- Management reserves the right to reject any delivery order(s) if it is found hard/dangerous to access
- We will not be able to dictate when delivery can or will arrive during the delivery bracket
- Delivery time are subjected to number of deliveries, traffic and weather conditions on that day.
- No deliveries are made on Mondays
When you would like to self collect…
- Collections at the café is available from 9am-5pm from Mondays to Sundays, including public holidays
- Collection at sister store thebreadproject bakery will only be available from 9am-5pm from Tuesday to Saturday and Sunday 9am-3pm
- Store will not stay open after hours for collections
- Customers will be identified via their surnames and order IDs
- All fresh cakes/products not picked up on the appointed date and time (before store closing hour) will be disposed of in a manner we deem fit
- For paid orders there shall be no refunds. There shall be no demand for the product on a future date